Well we did leave the northeast. I guess it was only a matter of time before we got a truck. Our neighbor, who is also from the northeast, has already started to call us "Rednecks". Think what you must. The kids love it. They think it is a moble club house. It is sooooo big to drive. I will be parking and walking if I have to take this any where. Let's just put it this way, this is not the car to take to the mall to Christmas shop if you know what I mean. Can't wait to go muddin with it!Yea Hah!Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Somthing About A Pickup Man
Well we did leave the northeast. I guess it was only a matter of time before we got a truck. Our neighbor, who is also from the northeast, has already started to call us "Rednecks". Think what you must. The kids love it. They think it is a moble club house. It is sooooo big to drive. I will be parking and walking if I have to take this any where. Let's just put it this way, this is not the car to take to the mall to Christmas shop if you know what I mean. Can't wait to go muddin with it!Yea Hah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Nice truck ! Good luck with it.
What a great truck! Was Pete sad to see the Cavalier go? Happy muddin'!
Post a Comment