Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Jumpy World

First I want to thank all of the veterans out there. You have helped make our country the great place it is. Second I want to thank the creator of the fantastic wonderland that P and T refer to as "Jumpy World". It has another name but they will not call it that. Anyway, it is a giant gym filled with every type of air bounce contraption you could imagine. Now you may see why it is a mecca of sorts for a child. Oh the best part it is air conditioned! We are on our way to bounce the morning away. If you know of anyone with younger children I highly recommend finding a place like this and visiting it. That is all for now. Have a bouncy day!

3 comments:

Dad said...

Excellent. I wish I were there. Next time.

Grandpa said...

Very nice Erin, This is really great !

Anonymous said...

We have one of these in NY. Kyle jumped so hard he threw up all over! What a joy. I think we will lay low from there for a while!