Wednesday, March 4, 2009

So he is not a baby anymore!







So within one week of each of these events it became clear that the little man was just that a little man. He is no longer a baby. This is a fact he reminds me of constantly. In one week PB learned to tie his shoes and ride his little bmx bike with no training wheels. I realize the importance of living in a court when you have two kamikaze children who have no fear. It really is a good thing they both like their helmets! In 2 week TD will be three! Wow time flies. It really is like that country song by the guy who used to sing for Hootie and the Blowfish, I will miss it when it is gone. Well off to PB's room for the 5th time, I guess he still needs his mommy after all.

No comments: