Monday, January 26, 2009

So Fancy


Well thanks to "Fancy Nancy" T has a new idol. These are great girl books. Thanks to the inspiration that the main character provided T decided to get all dressed for an expedition to Lowes. Now I don't know about anybody else, but her sense of fashion really comes out don't you think? When she gets dressed she asks if she is fancy or not. Well Daddy Espo and I are in trouble if at almost 3 she is worried about what she is wearing. Stay tuned she will start ballet next week in a program offered through her school. She is so excited. I can just picture what she will want to wear a leotard, jeans, a tu tu, and her ballet slippers.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

i love the matching bracelet and necklace - she's starting early to accessorize! hard to believe she is almost three! she's a cutie!